Friday, November 25, 2005

mumbai & futures...

I have discovered a new love, okok, I haven't yet paid up for the earlier one I'm about a third done on that.. but this is connected...

im in love with mumbai... its brilliant.. im never leaving... also... im in love with futures trading... its the best... equities and mutual funds are allright if ur forty and already earning a 100,000 a month, if you're twentyfour and earing a quarter of that futures trading it is... its approx 20 times the risk of equity ... which also means 20 times the return in terms of time value of your money. it rocks. if all this sounds complicated. Let me translate. Its legalised gambling in the hundreds of thousands and its bloody addictive. Specially in the kind of bull market we have.

word of caution though. it is 20 times the risk. thats real money.

also... I have officially been smoking the sheeshee for like four odd years now... i realised im addicted to it but thats another post.. about koyla, the rooftop elisium of mumbai.

I saw your face in a crowded place
and i dont know what to do
cause ill never be with you... *

*cf: You're Beautiful: James Blunt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive I did't pay your blog a visit earlier...but when you disappeared on me on a Saturday morning, I had no option but to take a sneak peak into your blogger life :) WOW there's a ME hiding in your mind.. somewhere, in some part of it.. I know there is.. I can absolutely & totally relate to what you are saying.
Keep it flowing. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog anah. I was searching for information on futures brokers and came across your post mumbai & futures... - not quite what I was looking for related to futures brokers but very interesting all the same!

Well, Christmas is over and we're all getting ready for the new year and there aren't many trading days left. Although I'm still trying to grapple with where the dollar's headed next year. My feeling is that it's going to be much the same as this - all over the place, but possibly on the ascendant over the year, mainly due the instability in the Eurozone. And as for stocks, I think the safest thing is to stick to trading the indices. There's still too much downward pressure.

I'm personally bullish on dollar and oil futures, although I'm in for the long haul.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at my new site on: Futures Trading for some serious trading systems. I think you'll find it worth your while.

A happy new year to you and yours! Amon

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ