Friday, June 02, 2006

65 months to go...

progress report...

your lips move, but i cant here what you're saying
when i was a child i had a fever, my hands felt like two baloons
now ive got that feeling once again, i cant explain, you will not understand, this is not how i am...
i have become... comfortably numb*


1. have been consuming unequivocal quantities of black coffee... my soul's loving it...
2. picked up my preserved and still illegal copy of satanic verses and have started to read it...
3. have picked up my pristine copy of trial and have tried to regrasp kafka...
4. sheeshee... smiles.. eka... all on track
5. Its raining... yay... there was smiling.. there were open arms there were streams of acid rain cleansing my soul... its was exhilarating...
6. ooh im saving on money and trying to be nicer... this is rougher than you can imagine...
7. i bought the four dvd box set of live aid and watched joan baez singing amazing grace.... wow...

things r on track...

ive decided to get an audi before 30... i have 65 months....


*cf: Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just stopping by to say Hi. You've vanished from MSN completely! Time to catch up! Write!!

Still Searching said...

Yup, I'm wondering too... where are u?!