Sunday, August 03, 2008

magical fingertips...

I write this from my magical fingertips.. With no more excuses for spelling errors and typos.. With my new iPhone 3g.. apples new magical convergence device.. True it does have some bugs that need fixing.. But the simplicity with which you can use the clumsy touch key pad thanks to the built in algorithms is just fantastic.. Enough with clunky laptops and worrying about battery power.. This Is the future it's here today.. Kudos to Steve jobs and his team again.. Another social phenomenon in the making...

I sign off now into another sleepless Ithaca night.. And that is yet another story yet to be told of weather gods with a quirky sense of humour, new york state bar rules, bike rides into oblivion and spin fishing...

But for now.. I truly recommend this little gem to anyone considering it.. And to anyone waiting for it.. Stick to it.. It's more than well worth the wait.. I mean how do you compete with an app that delivers motion sensing light sabre sounds! Come on..

No comments: