Monday, June 06, 2005

grown ups and numbers...

So finally i've added a hit counter to my blog, see see there it is on the right... someday it'll be a number to reckon with... so while I was finding the right place to paste the code I got from the free site.. it struck me that I don't really care how many people actually view the blog.. I mean its not a poppularity contest.... but nevertheless I put it up... I'm tellin myself its for referance.. and I'm reminded about the genius of the Little Prince*... grown ups and their facination with numbers.. Hi.. so how old are you? whats you phone number? So how much do you make? :-) maybe I too have grown up, got too caught up with CTC's and InHands and tax slabs and interest rates and hit counters... and maybe not... I just dont know... I jus hope it not too late... and maybe I still have the will to ask questions like? Hows your house? Is it a nice house... do you enjoy staying there and not jus whats your address?? ;-)

*cf: The Little Prince - Antoine de St. Exupery

1 comment:

Mrs. Mumma said...

U write exceptionally well, and its all so true- "sometimes you must sail, against the wind
and sometimes you must sail with it,
but the point is to always sail.. never stand still...
and never ever drift..."


Keep sailing !