Sunday, May 28, 2006

give up forever...

*and id give up forever to touch you and just know that you feel me somehow...
you're that closest to heaven that ill ever be and i dont want to go home right now


there is this ad... of the new liril.. and its gorgeous... makes me wanna fall in love all over again.. makes me wanna tease.. and play.. and chase and fall down, and jus lie next to her.. knowing that shes next to me... and that its love... god i feel so alone sometimes and it scares the shit outta me even more that ill never feel that again.. not truly.. not with all my heart.. cause how do you stop being a cynic.. how do you drop that addiction. that habit.. and trust...and let yourself.. even for a second.. jus allow yourself to be vulnerable again...and jus... jus let go.. and fall..

sigh....


*cf: Iris, Goo Goo Dolls - OST City of Angels

3 comments:

- Aye Davanita said...

there may be a poet in you still...

I'm not going to point out the obvious. Figure it out and move the fuck on...

Here's some help -

http://bahel.blogspot.com/2006/04/obvious.html

Anonymous said...

"...I am myself, like you somehow
I'll ride the wave where it takes me
I'll hold the pain...Release me...

Oh, dear dad, can you see me now
I am myself, like you somehow
I'll wait up in the dark for you to speak to me
I'll open up...Release me...
Release me"

- Eddie Vedder


A few lines that enable lesser mortals like myself to walk the path, at the end of which (hopefully) lies the answer you pose - going through the same issues bro. Agree 100% with what the wise man (Aman, in this case) says. Figure out the obvious (and to each his own, naturally).

BTW, great blog on the issue of soulless-ness. Unfortunately, even though I knew it deep down inside, it took me your blog to the comprehend the effects of existence vs living, the former of which is the current theme of my life. Good food for thought...

- Aye Davanita said...

i think you two should break out the 'kerchiefs... anahat you can make some hot cocoa...

*sob*