Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coming Home...

ok folks.. quick update.. i'm at work and all...

I'm back in delhi... or will be soon enough... for good... I'm leaving behind Mumbai... Toto's... Soulfry... Bandstand... Polys... Hawai'in... Henry's... Poison... The Anda Pau guy at Andheri Station... My Mcdonalds delivery boys!!... and Dominoes and Dynasty and so on and so forth... and I'm coming home to Yellow Brick Road and Larry's China in particular...

I've taken over as the new Sales Manager for The Ambassador Hotel, New Delhi and may be seen whiling away many hours in Khan Market addas... :-) And yes I can give discounts at Yellow Brick Road but it all depends on how nice you are to me...

So.. jus been busy taking things over and understanding the intricacies of hotel operations and the people politics... heading back to bombay friday night to wrap up and pack up there... should be back in town by 15th of next month or so... and get up to some serious drudgery...

till then... I love the roads in Delhi... dude...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your moving back home (Delhi?) doesn't mean the end of your blogs...really enjoy reading them! P

Anahat said...

have i not written New Delhia and Delhi a couple of times why teh question?? :-) and no i hope it doesnt.. ill just have to find someone or somethign else to whine about! sure it wont be that difficult...

Anonymous said...

Wasn't sure if home is Delhi...thats why the question (which after re-reading your post title I now know it is). Anyway I can help you with somethings/people to whine about in Delhi! Keep writing...P

Anonymous said...

Call and say bye before you go...I have no clue where u are these days...