Thursday, April 19, 2007

here's to a happy landing...

I'm blogging on the plane back home.. ok now I am excited.. which is why Im bloggin on the plane.. of course this is just a notebook file and Im gonna have to cutcopypaste the piece but what the helll...

Ok so firstly the freedom of all those client calls.. its exhillarating... then meeting Gopikaa yesterday evening in Mumbai just set the tone for the weekend.. Im home... to my frineds.. to family to familiarity... Even Akshu sms'd saying welcome back! My first sms from him in the 10 years cellphones have been around! haha just kidding...

I was talkin to Donny as he congratulated me on my move back from 'this rat hole' to 'rajma chawal' as he put it.. and I was telling him how Ill probbaly be sick of the damn place in a month but what the hell... nothings perfect.. well except for onion pink cherry blossoms in winter and al fakheer gold aniseed... but then thats a different story all together... oh BTW i have abandoned my sheesha in Mumbai! giftd it away... imagine that shite!
dedigressing... nothings perfect and it could just be a matter of the least likely to kill you...

Chennai was a nightmare which turned into a slow moving disparity.. Mumbai was a whirlwind which became a tedious repetition of travel interrupted by night clubs and lounge bars... Lets see what Delhi's like this time around...

here's to a happy landing...

3 comments:

Zee said...

how can u even doubt it? delhi rocks

Still Searching said...

Howz it going?

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.