Tuesday, October 03, 2006

forsaken...

she has forsaken me.. i have no doubt that god is a woman with a wicked sense of humour...

You`re dangerous `Cause you`re honest
You`re dangerous You don`t know what you want
Well you left my heart Empty as a vacant lot For any Spirit to haunt
Hey hey Sha la la Hey hey
You`re an accident Waiting to happen

You`re a piece of glass Left there on the beach
Well you tell me things I know you`re not supposed to
When you leave me Just out of reach*

Anahat went on a weekend trip to Delhi, Anahat has learnt the following lessons:

1. Never underestimate Mumbai Traffic or be prepared to pay for it, literally.
2. Never interfere with Bawa when he's drunk... let the bastard get thokoed.. u wont end up almost dislocating you own shoulder at the least.
3. Never underestimate or compromise on the little joys you can cause the ones you love the most, specially your folks.
4. Do not get so drunk that you regret who you wake up with the next morning. Well not regret but more so.. 'worry yourself about messing other things up'
5. Never be involved in a setup where you know both people. You have no objectivity.
6. If someone tells you honestly that the`re "pretty messed up and if i had to give u advice abt myself i'd tell u to keep me at a distance... really!" L I S T E N T O H E R

7. Never start intorductions with 'Oh I've heard so much about you from ......' You have no Idea what that equation really was... ;-)

Ironically Anahat doesn't do learn.. but maybe it'll help in some way.

I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
Strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy

I wish you were here**


*cf: Who's gonna ride your Wild Horses, U2, Achtung Baby
**cf: Wish You Were Here, Incubus

2 comments:

Still Searching said...

'Messing things up' is all a figment of your imagination, esp with guys! There is no such thing, if it happened voluntarily! That reminds of that scene from 'Hum tum' where Saif and Rani have just woken up in the morning and Saif thinks he's ruined everything while Rani thinks it was all beautiful.. its all perspective, and I guess the way you think is how all men think!! Hehehehe.. thats ok, it seems you can't help it! But really, you got to be more mature and trust the other person (I'm sure she deserves that much!)more than to think "other things will get messed up" the next morning when you wake up!

Still Searching said...

But on 2nd thoughts, I don't know the whole story and don't have the entire picture, so maybe things COULD get complicated with that person.. but its hardly to be anticipated.. hmmm..