Monday, October 23, 2006

you're done.

kehna ko alvida keh de...
par saath rahoge tum sada...
is mod se agle mod talakh hamko bhi saathi chalne de...

a quarter of a centuary into life you wake up and realise youve made your friends.. its not an ongoing process.. there are people out there that own your soul and your lives.. its all divided up and hashed out.. you're done.

I have decided.

1. By next diwali.. my birthday.. I will be back in Delhi... come what may.
2. I have a timetable, I have a plan, and now I have a reason...
3. I'm finished with being single.. and I'm finished with my randomness...
4. I am reformed.. and you will see..

I have decided.

*cf: Hip Hip Hurray

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relationships are the best places to be in , Randomness and being Single SUX i agree with you and rest my case

Anonymous said...

disagree... your always meeting people, perhaps not allowing yourself to be a friend ! let go --- realise that boundaries are blurred, you'll never be able to tell between the lines!

Anahat said...

@jiti

there are always lines.. lines between prinicple and momentary.. and im not saying its not possible.. jus that i feel its very highly improbable..

- Aye Davanita said...

my comment is a very old post of mine - in case you don't remember:

http://bahel.blogspot.com/2006/04/obvious.html